It’s the moment you throw something together and know you have a winner…and you...Read More
At least that’s what my friend calls it. He mixes cooked chicken, a couple “cream of” soups, some shredded cheese and a some veggies in a bowl. Then he makes dumplings by wrapping the mixture in some crescent roll dough. He pops...Read More
In a bowl, mix Bisquick and a generous amount of shredded cheese (any is fine). Add milk until batter is a thick paste. Spoon onto nonstick surface. Bake at 400 for approximately 15mins. You want to talk about EASY...Read More
About Me: Jen Busfield
Passionate Mom (son with Autism). Author. Traveler. Blogger. Adventurer. Lover. Foodie. Geek. Picture taker. Silly dancer. Music lover. Latina.
- Grow from the Grounds Up | 7 Reasons for Using Coffee Grounds in Your Garden
- With McDonald’s of the Triad to Celebrate Earth Day from the Grounds Up
- 45 Days of FB Live
- At Press with Paige from The Positive Pit Bull
- Plethora of Prayers | March 9, 2017
- Plethora of Prayers | March 8, 2017
- Eruptions Happen Momma Super Sleuth
- Mr. J. and Me | This is the work of Mr. J.
- Mr. J and Me | Wood Chips and Gardening
- Plethora of Prayers | March 7, 2017