Category: Love Letters
I confessed our secrets to him, throwing them out into the cold wasteland of third party evaluation. He listened patiently, and then he told me what everyone else always does. Stay strong. Don’t go there. But how can I...Read More
I couldn’t get our first kiss out of my mind today. It’s funny because I remember being excited that you were coming over. And I remember you getting to my apartment. And somehow, we ended up snuggling on the couch....Read More
About Me: Jen Busfield
Passionate Mom (son with Autism). Author. Traveler. Blogger. Adventurer. Lover. Foodie. Geek. Picture taker. Silly dancer. Music lover. Latina.
- Grow from the Grounds Up | 7 Reasons for Using Coffee Grounds in Your Garden
- With McDonald’s of the Triad to Celebrate Earth Day from the Grounds Up
- 45 Days of FB Live
- At Press with Paige from The Positive Pit Bull
- Plethora of Prayers | March 9, 2017
- Plethora of Prayers | March 8, 2017
- Eruptions Happen Momma Super Sleuth
- Mr. J. and Me | This is the work of Mr. J.
- Mr. J and Me | Wood Chips and Gardening
- Plethora of Prayers | March 7, 2017